Last year, we launched Animations To Change The World, a grant program in which nonprofit organizations could apply for a free fully-produced two-minute explainer animation. Now, we’re back for year two and couldn’t be more excited!
Why a grant program?
- We love working with nonprofits. Many members of our team are passionate about social justice and environmental issues. Working alongside organizations with missions we care about makes our work more meaningful.
- For many nonprofits, it’s hard to make room in the budget for an animation. We want the ability to create an explainer animation to be accessible, because…
- Animations help nonprofits do great work. They drive engagement and action, and can be used in a variety of ways. Think fundraising, outreach, education, community building, and volunteer recruitment.
More about the Grant:
- We award 2 free, fully-produced two minute whiteboard animations. Original scripting, professional voiceover, custom artwork included… valued at $5,000.
- The application is open until May 31st, 2018. Winners will be decided by the end of June at which point all applicants will be notified.
- The selected organizations will attend an initial kickoff call (about 1 hour) and provide feedback in a timely manner according to an agreed upon timeline. Other than a few hours of your time, the animation is free!
- Last year, we awarded the grant to HOPE 4 Youth and Lovin’ Spoonfuls. Click here to learn more about last year’s winners and to watch the videos.
Ready to learn more or apply?